Social Cultural Visa (Sosial Budaya – Index 312)
This visa is valid for up to 6 months and can be used if you want an extended stay in Indonesia for cultural related activities or to spend time with family. You can not conduct business on a Social-cultural visa.
Documents the Applicant needs to provide:
- Copy of your passport (all pages)
- 2 (two) passport sized photographs (4×6) with red back ground.
Documents the Indonesian sponsor needs to provide:
- Sponsorship letter explaining purpose of stay
- Copy of sponsors identity card (KTP)
- Copy of sponsors family card (Kartu Keluarga)
- Copy of sponsors bank account statements
Applying for this visa:
- If you go to the Indonesian Embassy in Singapore we have an agent there that will meet you and assist in issuing your visa. This takes 1 day.
- If you decide to go through another country your documents need to be processed through Jakarta and can take up to 4 days for the approval. You will need to get a telex approval to take to the nearest Indonesian Embassy or Consulate and a fee is payable.
After you receive the visa you can return to Indonesia and will receive 2 months upon arrival then after 2 months you can extend the visa every month up until 6 months.
Fee: Please to contact our office