Single Entry Business Visas (Index 211)
The Single entry business visa (Index 211) is only valid for conducting business meetings, consulting, negotiations or product buying trip for export/import activities. It is valid up to 60 days though it can be extended at the Immigration office.
To apply for the Single entry business visa you need to provide the following:
Documents you need to provide:
- Copy of foreigner’s passport (all pages)
- 2 (two) passport sized photographs (4×6) with red background.
Documents the Company need to provide:
- Copy of the company’s business license letter (SIUP)
- Copy of the company’s tax number (NPWP)
- Copy of the director’s identity card (KTP)
- Two company sponsor letters on letterhead paper, signed by the Director and sealed with the company’s stamp explaining the purpose of the business in Indonesia.
Once the application letter is approved, you can apply at the nearest Indonesian Embassy / Consulate overseas nearest to you. A fee is payable in the local currency. This process can take up to 3 days. Once you have received your visa you can return to Indonesia. The visa is automatically valid for 60 days. After that it can be extended each month up to 6 months (4x). A fee for extending every month is required.
Fee: Please to contact our office