Australian Partner Visa Subclass 309/100 & 820/801

This visa allows you to move and live in Australia with your partner or if you are already in Australia, you can remain permanently.


  1. Passport (Paspor)
  2. ID Card (KTP)
  3. Family Card (Kartu Keluarga)
  4. 1 coloured photograph size 4×6 (1 pasfoto ukuran 4×6 berwarna)
  5. Birth Certificate (Akte Kelahiran)
  6. Marriage Certificate / Book (Akte Perkawinan / Buku Nikah)
  7. Divorce Certificate if any (Akte Perceraian (jika ada)
  8. Medical check up (after lodgement of application)
  9. Police Record Certificate (SKCK dari Kepolisian)

From the Australian Sponsor

  1. Form 40SP
  2. Australian Passport
  3. 1 x Passport size photographs
  4. NOIM (Notice of Intended Marriage for Prospective Marriage Visa)
  5. Marriage Certificate (for Spouse Visa)
  6. Divorce Certificate, if any
  7. Letter from Employer
  8. Tax Returns
  9. Pay Slips
  10. Bank Statements

Any proof of relationship – photographs together and with friends and family, emails to one and another, cards, telephone bills, tickets or hotel reservations showing both names, form 888 to be filled out by Australian citizens who know you as a couple and their ID, such as passport or Driver’s Licence to be certified, joint bank account, evidence of money being transferred to your partner, anything you think will be substantial to your application.

Fee:  Please to contact our office