Family Union KITAS Index C317

If you are married to an Indonesian citizen, then you can apply for a Family visa. This is a temporary resident visa which is valid for one year and can be extended during your stay in Indonesia.

You are not allowed to work on this visa.

Documents the Applicant needs to provide:

  1. Copy of the foreigner passport (front page & cover) – minimum passport validity is 18 months
  2. 1 x Passport sized photograph with red background
  3. Bank Statement with minimum balance of $2000
  4. Digital Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate

Documents the Indonesian Sponsor needs to provide:

  1. Copy of ID card (KTP)
  2. Copy of Family card or KK (Kartu Keluarga)
  3. Copy of Birth Certificate (Akta Kelahiran)
  4. Marriage certificate or Marriage book

Fee: Please to contact our office