Multiple Entry Business Visa (Index 212)
The Multiple Entry Business Visa (Index212) is valid for up to 12 months. This visa is for attending meetings, conferences, consulting, negotiations or product buying trip for export/import activities. You may not receive a salary being on this visa.
To apply for a Multiple Entry Business Visa you need to provide the following:
Documents you need to provide:
- Copy of foreigner’s passport (all pages)
- 2 (two) passport sized photographs (4×6) with red background
Documents the Company needs to provide:
- Copy of the company’s business license letter (SIUP)
- Copy of the company’s act
- Copy of the company’s tax file number (NPWP)
- Copy of the company’s bank account statements
- Copy of the director’s identity card (KTP)
- Two company sponsor letters on letterhead paper, signed by the Director and sealed with the company’s stamp explaining the purpose of the business in Indonesia.
We will need to send your documents to Jakarta for approval. If the application is received we will send you a copy of the telex visa. You can take this telex to the nearest overseas Indonesian Embassy or Consulate. A fee is payable and another form needs to be completed. You will need to take passport size photographs red background and your passport. This process can take up to 4 days for a decision. Please ask us for details regarding payment and form.
You must then return to Indonesia and you will receive a 60 day visa on arrival. You must leave every 60 days and can come back in on the same visa without any extra fee. This is valid usually for 12 months.
Fee: Please to contact our office