To be eligible for this year you must be over 55 years old and also be able to fully support yourself.
You are not allowed to work on this visa and must be in good health and character.
Documents the Applicant needs to provide:
- Copy of your passport (all pages) and passport must be valid for at least 1 year
- Passport size photographs with red back ground (4×6= 10 pcs, 3×4= 4 pcs, 2×3= 4pcs)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Proof of Bank statements, term deposit or pension
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- A personal statement from applicant stating you have rented a premises in Bali and show proof of rental agreement
- Employment letter stating you will employ an Indonesia citizen as household staff, carer or nurse during your stay in Indonesia.
This visa is valid for 12 months and then extendable up to 5 years. Once you have been living in Indonesia for 5 years you are entitled to apply for a KITAP which is a permanent stay visa which is extendable every 5 years.
Fee: Please to contact our office
Single Exit / Re-entry permit —- Fee: Please to contact our office
Multiple Exit / Re-entry permit —- Fee: Please to contact our office