Working Permit Visa – KITAS (Index 312)

For foreigners wishing to stay and work in Indonesia valid for up to 12 months.
To apply for this visa you will need to provide the following:

Documents the Applicant needs to provide:

  1. Copy of the foreigner’s passport (all pages)
  2. Curriculum Vitae and references
  3. Passport sized photographs with red back ground (4×6= 21pcs, 3×4= 8pcs, 2×3= 6pcs)
  4. Diploma and Work experience
  5. Health Insurance
  6. USD 1.200 Skills and development fund manpower office in Jakarta

Documents the Company needs to provide:

  1. Copy of the company’s act
  2. Copy of the company’s locality letter (SKTU)  – Surat Keterangan tempat Usaha
  3. Copy of the company’s tax number (NPWP) – nomor poko wajib pajak
  4. Copy of the company’s business license letter and registration (SIUP) and (TDP)
  5. Organisation structure
  6. Copy of the employee contract (for companies employing foreigner)
  7. Copy of the director’s identity card (KTP)
  8. Copy of the report to the labor department adapted by UU no. 17, 1981
  9. Copy of the KTP of an Indonesian work colleague
  10. 20 company letter heads, signed by the company director, and stamped with the company stamp

For accompanying family members:

  1. Copy of your wife and children’s passports (all pages)
  2. Copy of your marriage certificate
  3. Copy of the children’s birth certificates
  4. Passport sized photographs with red back ground (4×6= 12pcs, 3×4= 4pcs, 2×3= 4pcs)
  5. Copy of the family register (if available)

The above documents we will send to Jakarta for approval. If your application is approved we will send you a telex visa. This can take up to 30 days before a decision is made. You must inform us as to which Indonesian Embassy or Consulate you will be attending so we can inform them of your approval. There is a fee payable at the Indonesian Embassy / Consulate. Once you receive your visa you must return to Indonesia and report to Immigration within 7 days of arrival. We will assist you in doing this.

Fee:  Please to contact our office